The United States Mint had issued a 9/11 coin scam warning following a product by National Collector's Mint; "10th Anniversary September 11th Commemorative Dollar" and claims that it is a "Liberian government authorized legal tender coin." US Mint warned users that this product is not a genuine United States coin or medal. Under the Constitution, Congress has the exclusive power to coin money of the United States. Congress has delegated its authority to mint and issue coins to the Secretary of Treasury, and Congress requires the Secretary to carry out these duties at the United States Mint. Thus, the United States Mint is the only government entity in the United States with the authority to coin money. Read More.
Sep 10, 2011
9 September Coin Scam Alert
This Is The Oldest Page
- 250K gold coin missing
- World first coin-Lydian coin
- 800,000 Ottoman gold coins treasure
- Lucy Hayes First Spouse Gold Coin
- Gold coins jar found in a garden
- Red Kettle received gold eagle coin
- Scoin Shop success story
- Where do you hide your gold coin?
- Scoin shop Manchester United medallion
- $100 Canada Arctic Expedition Gold Coin