The gold price will average $1,219 an ounce this year, according to a survey of analysts. The analysts expect the gold price to range between $1,067 and $1,379 this year, a report compiled by the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) found. Yesterday's gold price according to the LBMA's afternoon London "fixing" was $1,248. Gold ended 2013 at $1,202, 28pc lower than at the beginning of the year, bringing to an end 12 consecutive years of price growth. The most optimistic prediction for the gold price this year came from Martin Murenbeeld of Dundee Capital Markets in Australia, who said the price could go as high as $1,550, although he put the bottom of its possible price range at just $1,075. Read More.
Jan 24, 2014
$1,219 an ounce for 2014 gold price
$1,219 an ounce for 2014 gold price gila lunatic 5.0 stars based on 35 reviews The gold price will average $1,219 an ounce this year, according to a survey of analysts. The analysts expect the gold price to range be...
This Is The Newest Post
- 800,000 Ottoman gold coins treasure
- World first coin-Lydian coin
- Gold Coin Buying Guide
- Buying Gold bullion as investment
- $1,219 an ounce for 2014 gold price
- Apmex pay gold bar to Donald Trumph
- China first Gold ATM
- Canada Cougar Gold Coin 2011
- Indian Postal gold coins sale
- Louis Vuitton, Rolex & Gold Coins Auction