National Bank of Hungary has launched a new ‘Gold Florin of Charles I’ with a face value of HUF 10,000 in normal and piedfort versions. The normal size coins are struck in .986 fine gold, weight at 3.491 grams, their diameter is 20 mm and they have a smooth edge. The piedfort coins with an edge inscription ‘KAROLUS · REX · FLORENUS · 1325’, weigh 13.964 grams. Both of the coins was designed by Tamás E Soltra and struck at Mint of Hungary in Budapest. The mintage limit for the normal size collector coin is 5,000 and that of the piedfort coin is 1,500.Read More.
May 26, 2012
New Gold Florin of Charles I
New Gold Florin of Charles I GoldCoinNews 5.0 stars based on 35 reviews National Bank of Hungary has launched a new ‘Gold Florin of Charles I’ with a face value of HUF 10,000 in normal and piedfort versions. ...
- 800,000 Ottoman gold coins treasure
- Gold demand rose 6 percent
- World first coin-Lydian coin
- Red Kettle received gold eagle coin
- Scoin shop Manchester United medallion
- World largest gold coin
- Buying Gold bullion as investment
- Oman Royal Opera House Gold Coin
- Gold coins jar found in a garden
- 250K gold coin missing