National Bank of Hungary has launched a new ‘Gold Florin of Charles I’ with a face value of HUF 10,000 in normal and piedfort versions. The normal size coins are struck in .986 fine gold, weight at 3.491 grams, their diameter is 20 mm and they have a smooth edge. The piedfort coins with an edge inscription ‘KAROLUS · REX · FLORENUS · 1325’, weigh 13.964 grams. Both of the coins was designed by Tamás E Soltra and struck at Mint of Hungary in Budapest. The mintage limit for the normal size collector coin is 5,000 and that of the piedfort coin is 1,500.Read More.
May 26, 2012
New Gold Florin of Charles I
New Gold Florin of Charles I GoldCoinNews 5.0 stars based on 35 reviews National Bank of Hungary has launched a new ‘Gold Florin of Charles I’ with a face value of HUF 10,000 in normal and piedfort versions. ...
- World first coin-Lydian coin
- Buying Gold bullion as investment
- 800,000 Ottoman gold coins treasure
- Canada Cougar Gold Coin 2011
- Two held for Krugerrand coins theft
- Red Kettle received gold eagle coin
- Where do you hide your gold coin?
- China 1kilo gold coin sold USD1.29million
- Indian Postal gold coins sale
- Perth Mint 2012 Dragon Gold Proof Coin