Investors are loading up on gold and silver coins in what some say could be an early sign of a rally in precious-metal prices. In this case, individual investors may be ahead of professionals. After a steep decline in the value of gold and silver in the final month of last year, coin investors and collectors have been among the first to jump back into the markets and take advantage of what they see as bargain prices compared with the peaks of 2011. Sales of gold American Eagle coins this month total 114,500 troy ounces, the highest volume in a month. Read More.
Jan 30, 2012
Gold Coin Price fall down
Gold Coin Price fall down GoldCoinNews 5.0 stars based on 35 reviews Investors are loading up on gold and silver coins in what some say could be an early sign of a rally in precious-metal prices. In this ca...
- World first coin-Lydian coin
- 800,000 Ottoman gold coins treasure
- Buying Gold bullion as investment
- China 1kilo gold coin sold USD1.29million
- Perth Mint 2012 Dragon Gold Proof Coin
- Red Kettle received gold eagle coin
- Where do you hide your gold coin?
- Scoin shop Manchester United medallion
- Hellenistic Gold auction by Roma Numismatics
- India ICICI Bank cheats Gold Coin sales