A 25-year-old man was arrested on Thursday for allegedly stealing approximately $10,000 in gold and silver coins from an elderly woman. Jonathan Wisdom was hired among a group of workers that were doing remodeling work inside the 87-year-old Anne E. Roethke. Roethke notified the Lee County Sheriff's Office on December 31st that someone had stolen approximately 120 silver Liberty Dollar coins and approximately 20 gold 1996 Olympic five dollar coins sometime between December 17th and December 30th. Roethke told deputies that she had four workers doing remodeling work inside her home but that she purposely kept them out of the bedroom where the coins were stored. On January 10th, fingerprints were lifted from the box where the coins where stored.Read More.
Jan 31, 2012
20 Olympic gold coins stolen
20 Olympic gold coins stolen GoldCoinNews 5.0 stars based on 35 reviews A 25-year-old man was arrested on Thursday for allegedly stealing approximately $10,000 in gold and silver coins from an elderly woman. J...
- 800,000 Ottoman gold coins treasure
- Gold demand rose 6 percent
- World first coin-Lydian coin
- Red Kettle received gold eagle coin
- Scoin shop Manchester United medallion
- World largest gold coin
- Buying Gold bullion as investment
- Oman Royal Opera House Gold Coin
- Gold coins jar found in a garden
- 250K gold coin missing