Government Auction announces its Annual Black Friday Auction. This is the largest auction in the company's history to date. The auction will feature over 1,600 items to be auctioned off in this one day event, featuring items such as Rare Gold Coins, Jewelry, Art, Antiques, Sports Memorabilia, Hollywood Memorabilia, Collectibles from the far east. A few of the featured items in this auction will be, 1911 $2.5 Indian Head Gold Coin, 377.86CT Ruby Necklace, 18kt Rolex Oyster Watch, 1920's Antique Swift Coffee Grinder, 8160 Sq.Ft. Lot in Black Sand Beach Hawaii, and more. Government Auction is a private company, the largest company of its kind to acquire literally thousands of properties and assets. In most cases we acquire these properties and assets at 30% - 50% of actual retail value. This enables potential buyers throughout the world to buy land and invest in assets at discounted pricing.Read More.
Nov 24, 2011
Government Auction Black Friday
Government Auction Black Friday GoldCoinNews 5.0 stars based on 35 reviews Government Auction announces its Annual Black Friday Auction . This is the largest auction in the company's history to date. The auct...
- Canada Cougar Gold Coin 2011
- Two held for Krugerrand coins theft
- 800,000 Ottoman gold coins treasure
- Indian Postal gold coins sale
- Taj Mahal Gold Coin
- World first coin-Lydian coin
- Perth Mint 2012 Dragon Gold Proof Coin
- Proxibid live auction 18 October
- Where do you hide your gold coin?
- China 1kilo gold coin sold USD1.29million